Sunday, October 26, 2008

o the so-called old days

A year ago, I was in the same room, the same bed, with books all over.


A year ago, I never missed home, I never wanted to stay. A year ago, it was so easy to meet Aisyah, Meor, Zaed. tekan speed dial, voila! depan pintu. Oh how I miss those days. The days where I argue with Meor over stupid virus-sized things. The days where I sit beside Sha in class and laugh together and makan and mintak mentos and ask, "Sha, balik nanti ur mum masak ape eh?" The days where we fight and we were okay again in a second. Oh and when Sha fights with Zaed, I'm always the one who listens, talks and do nothing.




Fugg lah weyh. I miss you guys so effing much. I always hated of sounding this cheesy; when people says they miss the memories yang sah sah you can't do anything about it. They're the past, and there is nothing you can do about it. Reminiscing sucks. :(
Well, at least you guys know how much I miss you guys like gilababibapakayamkucingmati! Even though I don't really call nor text that much, korang di hati!

No comments: