Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spook Yourself

Hostel's vending machine ran out of Nescafe. They had this instead. Memang rasa macam Ali. I've never tasted Ali before, but I'm sure he is no good.
(Read: I really don't have any acquaintances by the name of 'Ali')

HELLO NO-SPECIFIC-OBJECTIVE POST.

Currently Listening to Nelly.

Oh Boy, I'm so 'hik hok' right now.

Should I even be blogging at this point of time? I shouldn't. In fact, I shouldn't even be typing. So tell me, what do you do when you don't speak a certain language that you're not keen of?

Language ape tu?

MATH.

Numbers make me nauseated and lethargic. Thanks for accompanying me on Halloween.

Enjoy your Sunday, Everyone. As mine is expected to start off with a depressing morning.

BUILDING effing STRUCTURES FTW!

1 comment:

anas said...

eh? is that alicafe?