Wednesday, December 1, 2010

College



has started. Twas a pretty good start to have a site visit trip to Penang. We have a competition organized by PAM (Pertubuhan Arkitek Malaysia) to design an Eco-Retreat Centre. This project shall be integrated with our Studio Design subject later. Overall it was A-okay. Like, fucking A should I add? That part leads to another area (let's see if I care to elaborate more later)

ANYWAY. The results I got wasn't such a pretty picture. Whine all I can, it's almost December if I still worry and take zero actions all the stuffs I've gone through should just be trashed if it doesn't undergo the development of me being immature. Though this kinda leads me to be tangled in a subtle confusion. Can I cope with the next offered subjects? What if I'm jaded of the upcoming stress? Am I gonna be unlucky on handling obstacles? What if my 'tragic-seeker' attitude becomes obsolete? What if I fall into despair knowing the fact that I'm not critical enough to achieve what I want? What if, What if. Screw my pessimism. I should just start moving every muscle for a tighter ass.

Just thought I'd share some of my recent thoughts lurking around me.

Till then pretty earthlings;

No comments: