Wednesday, December 29, 2010

You so 'kiasu' la

I've come up to a realization that the more developed a country is, the less friendly the people are. This applies to only asian countries though. This might be a stereotypical-opinion of mine, but dude. What's the harm of responding to my "Hello Good Morning Uncle", "Hi there, how are you today?" , or simply, giving a gesture to my Thank you's and Hello's?!

But Hey. They've probably woke up at the wrong side of the bed, or burnt their tongue while having coffee in the morning, or running out of toothpaste and had to knock on their neighbor's door to get some or worse, can't do the business after a heavy dinner from last nite. Other than that, my ordinary getaway was a-okay, putting aside my painful long weekend by not seeing my ehem ehem uhuhk huk aaciiiim. ok dah. hihi.

Oh speaking of!

My UFM finally knows how to pose decently in our pictures! I'm stoked as hell. (knowing the fact that his other half is a sucker for camwhoring)

Though it came up to fact where countless people has been pointing out on how skinny he is, --yada-yada.
So my theory is that you're depressed if you're getting skinnier. What a bull. Hey. I have nothing against him being skinny/fat/lean/muscular/whatever-ish but, listening to people pointing out that fact devastates me as much as pointing out the fact that I've put on weight.

Oh enough with the weight issues already iqa, I'm turning into a stale cheese.

Scratch everything I just blabbed about because honestly, I seriously DO NOT take this as something to contemplate about.
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING can ruin this ever-so lasting new breed of butterflies. Inshallah. hee.

Signed,

A Happy Kid

No comments: