Saturday, May 7, 2011

vingt-et-une

That was the hardest number we had to memorize and pronounce in french class. After 21 comes vingt deux, vingt trois and so on but that was pretty simple. The best part was, that number falls on me this year and I had to mention that on our oral test in future. Nice one ey?

My birthday is coming up in a few days. Frankly, I won't keep unknown since I secretly wish for a birthday surprise. haha (moronic statement). I'm gonna be frank, our 21st birthday is suppose to be the best, birthday ever right? people say you get to be free, pop your cherry, drink legally, finally an adult, yada yada.

Honestly, I'm not even looking forward for all of the above. The only part that I wish to be excited about is to have the best day with my loved ones. <------ cheesy cheez alert


This is NOT my cake. Wanted to upload this regarding the post.


Alas, nonetheless, a simple strawberry shortcake with loads of whipping cake would be just lovely.

I'll blog about my self-birthday gift list later. That if, when I become a millionaire/thousandaire also can. hehe.

Much LOVE;

No comments: